The SUNTEC multifunctional gas valves M2C and M3C are design to be adapted on every type of 1-stage gas burner. Made up of 2 class A+A solenoid valves and a high accuracy gas regulator, they allied safety and reliability in every configuration.
The multifunctional gas valve M2C / M3C are available in several version to match every gas burner needs, especially the slow opening which be fully compatible with the requirements of the EN 676 standard (forced draught burner with gas).
All our models are CE certified according to EN 161 / EN 88-1 / EN 126.
At rest, the 2 solenoid valves are closed: the gas is blocked upstream the gas control. When the 2 coils are energized, the 2 solenoid valves are opening and let the gas go through the multifunctional valve. The gas regulator is regulated by a servo-regulator which is comparing permanently the gas pressure into the chambers downstream and upstream the regulator and adjust its position if necessary.
Product benefits :
- Aluminium body high quality
- Customable configuration function of your installation: Rp ¾ or Rp ½ flanges, inlet/outlet pressure plug, gas pressure switch…
- High accuracy gas regulator
- Fast close of less than 0,2 seconds when electrical supply is turning off
- Compatibility with all gas types: H2 blend (1st family), natural gas (2nd family), LPG (3rd family)
- Slow opening of EV2 with hydraulic damper (optional) for even more safety
- Compact and interchangeable models as compared with models of market
- Wide operation curve. Important gas flow allowed with high pressure difference.
Technical specifications :
|Max. operating pressure||360 mbar||160 mbar|
|Gas flow at Δp = 100 mbar||30 Nm3/h||45 Nm3/h|
|Ambient T° range||-20°C to +60°C|
|Weight||• M2C**F / M3C**F: 2.3 kg|
• M2C**S / M3C**S: 2.5 kg
|CE certificate number||CE n°1312CU6361|
|Inlet/Outlet flanges||• DN15 (Rp 1/2”)|
• DN20 (Rp 3/4”)
|Pressure switch (optional)|
Inlet, Outlet or side mounted
|Sealing class||A+A class||B+B class|
|Opening time (EN 161)||• M2C**F: < 0.5s|
• M2C**S: 1s < t < 30s
|Closing time (EN 161)||• M2C**F: < 0.2s|
• M2C**S: < 0.2s
|Lifetime (EN 161)||200 000 cycles|
|Electrical supply||230 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Electrical consumption||34 VA|
|Ingress protection||IP54 (with adapted connector) according to EN 60529 standard|
|Outlet pressure range||• 4-20 mbar (M2**2*** – M3**2***)|
• 4-50 mbar (M2**5*** – M3**5***)
|Outlet pressure (factory setting)||10 mbar|