1. PRESENTATION OF THE SITE Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is explained to users of the site www.suntec.fr the identity of the various contributors in the context of its realization and its follow-up: Owner: SUNTEC Industries France - 1 rue Lavoisier 21603 Longvic Creator: Propulse Publication Manager: Morgane GOURDIN – email@example.com The publication manager is a natural person. Webmaster: Propulse - firstname.lastname@example.org Host: SUNTEC Industries France
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND THE PROPOSED SERVICES The use of the site www.suntec.fr implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.suntec.fr are invited to consult them regularly. This site is normally accessible to users at any time. However, an interruption due to technical maintenance may be decided by SUNTEC, who will then endeavor to communicate to users the dates and times of the intervention. The website www.suntec.fr is updated regularly by the person in charge of the publication. In the same way, the legal mentions can be modified at any time: they impose nevertheless on the user who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to take note of it.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED The website www.suntec.fr is intended to provide information on all the activities of the company. SUNTEC strives to provide the site www.suntec.fr as accurate information as possible. However, he can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by him or the third party partners who provide this information. All the information indicated on the site www.suntec.fr are given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site www.suntec.fr are not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they went on line.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING SUNTEC owns the intellectual property rights or has the rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of: SUNTEC. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SUNTEC can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment when accessing the www.suntec.fr site, and resulting from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility. SUNTEC may also be held liable for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.suntec.fr. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. SUNTEC reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable law in France, especially the provisions on data protection. Where applicable, SUNTEC also reserves the right to question the user's civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text , photography…).
7. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA In France, personal data are protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of the October 24, 1995. On the occasion of the use of the site www.suntec.fr, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site www.suntec.fr, the service provider of the user, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user. In any case SUNTEC only collects personal information about the user for the need of certain services offered by the site www.suntec.fr. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he proceeds to input them himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.suntec.fr the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent. No personal information of the user of the website www.suntec.fr is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption of SUNTEC and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site www .suntec.fr. The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information. The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES The site www.suntec.fr contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of SUNTEC. However, SUNTEC does not have the possibility to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no liability for this fact. The navigation on the site www.suntec.fr is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. The refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies: In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog in the upper right corner) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok. In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab.
Set the retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies. Under Safari: Click on the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies. Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.suntec.fr is subject to French law. It is made exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Dijon.
10. THE MAIN LAWS CONCERNED Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
11. LEXICON User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to which they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).